Make your Christmas by sending the precious saying .Tell your beloved one what you feel for his/her. Sayings are just like quotes and statuses. It is as well short and in deep meaning. Sometime a single word can change the whole environment. On Christmas day mostly people always prefer to sayings and wish to others with different types of Christmas sayings. If you are seeking for best and unique collection of Christmas sayings so, stop your search here you will get these best and top collection quotes from us. We are sure you and your dear ones will like our collection.
Christmas Wishes Quotes
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a most prosperous and healthy New Year.
- May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy.
- Christmas is the season when u buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Praying you have a wonderful Christmas filled with moments you’ll always remember.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- May your Christmas be filled with joyful noise!
- Wishing you a Christmas overflowing with Love and Laughter!
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas touched with wonder and filled with love.
- The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved!
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- May the closeness of friends,
the comfort of home,
and the unity of our nation,
renew your spirits
this holiday season
- Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself…
~Norman Wesley Brooks (U.S. design engineer, 1923–2002)
That love weighs more than gold!
~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- Sing hey! Sing hey!
For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let’s all be jolly!
- With all good wishes
to you and your family
for health and happiness
throughout the coming year.
- It’s time again to celebrate
And remain truly focused
On our Lord Jesus birth
And how much He loves us
But so much can distract us
And we forget the real reason
We gather around to celebrate
This joyous, festive seaso
- May your family be gathered
And your tree lit with dazzling light.
Sending you warm holiday wishes
And hoping your Christmas is merry and bright!
- Once a year is not enough to say I love you, but it’s a start. Have a heartful holiday!
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.