Happiest and pleasant time of the year is coming and this year people are looking very happy for Christmas. This year you should wish to all with best and unique words. If you are a job holder then you should wish your boss with best and special and appreciative words because boss is always plays a very important role in our life and he make us a successful and experienced person. This time we are offering you here Christmas greeting for boss. Just get your favorite collection and send it to your boss. It is perfectly fine for employees to wish our mentor in the very appreciative manner.
- Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year.
- We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year…
- We wish you and your loved ones a peaceful
and happy Christmas with good health and love.
- Merry Christmas! I wish you much success in business,
however also personal happiness
- We wish a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
- All your employees are proud of your company!
- Know that we appreciate all you have
done to help us succeed,
and we look forward to another year
of achieving our dreams.
- From the bottom of my heart,
I thank you for being a great boss
and a great source of inspiration and motivation.
- While it will be a few days before I see you again,
- I wish you the merriest of Christmases with your family and friends.
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out
first your money or your feet.
- May this Christmas give us more time to experience
the loving presence of Christ in our hearts. Merry Christmas.
- May you find all the reasons
to smile in this special season.
- Celebrating Christmas this office has provided me
with a profound appreciation for hard work and dedication.
- Wishing you happiness and contentment
in this special time. Merry Christmas.
As we celebrate Christmas, I pray for beautiful moments of happiness and joy for you and your family members blessed with love… Merry Christmas to you dear boss.
This card brings best holiday wishes for my boss on his farewell for the holidays. I wish you have lots of fun filled moments and excitement during your holidays. Have a happy holiday.
Treat yourself to some rest and relaxation – next year you have to faith new challenges. Merry Christmas for you and your family.
Thank you for the successful year and the great cooperation in the company. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
Boss, all of the hard work has truly paid off this Christmas; my faith in the real meaning of the holiday has truly been restored and rejuvenated.
I wish and pray that Christmas brings in your life,
Everything that you desire,
May your company reach only higher,
And may you stay blessed always,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
A jolly Merry Christmas,
From dawn to candlelight,
And enough of happy memories,
To make the year bright!
Seasons’ Greetings to my favourite boss!
With lots of Luck and Love.