- At Christmas, ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ makes me cry in exactly the same places every time, even though I know it’s coming.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness.
May all these be yours at Christmas.
- May the joy of the season fill in your heart and soul
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
- May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be
filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes
and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- Our wish for you this Christmas is that it will be one full of all of your
favorite things and may the kindness of the season fill your heart.
- May love fill every moment as your family gathers near,
Beneath the glittering branches of…
- The Lord has born to save us Let us rejoice and enjoy the
birth of our King Merry Christmas to you
- The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved!
- May you have the satisfaction
of creating special memories
they will remember with pleasure forever.
- My love for you grows stronger each and every year. Have an
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold,
everything is softer and more beautiful.
- A wish for peace and happiness
at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- Warm wishes for a holiday filled with love and joy, cherished
friends and lots of special moments!
- A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and
throughout the New Year.
- I won’t ask for much this Christmas
I won’t even wish for skins,
I’m just gonna keep on waiting
‘Til i can play LoL again,
- With warm and friendly wishes
for a Merry Christmas and
a Bright and Happy New Year
- Christmas is a great time to remember those we love and
the fond memories that will always be in our hearts.
- It is a great day also for the children, who sing the carol, which is
a Christmas hymn in chorus in memory of Christ’s birth.