Christmas season is coming now and everybody is busy in Christmas preparation. This year people are very happy. On this Christmas make your dear ones happy and glad with top Christmas greetings messages. This year we are presenting you here best and unique collection of top Christmas greetings messages. Just stay in touch with us and get through us best and top collection.
- Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness.
- May your family feel the love, peace, and joy
that come with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
- Merry Christmas: I bring you divine favour, long life,
good health, prosperity, success and the peace of Christ born of a virgin.
- May you have
the spirit of Christmas
which is Peace,
the gladness of Christmas
which is Hope,
and the Heart of Christmas
which is Love.
- Sharing with you the Glory,
the Wonder, the Miracle
of this Holy Season.
Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- Wishing you one and all a wonderful Christmas
and a great welcoming for the New Year.
Enjoy and be happy. Keep your resolutions coming.
- Wishing our Friends and Family a Joyous
Holiday filled with Peace, Love, and Prosperity.
Best Wishes for a Healthy New Year! Very Mery Christmas
- I wish everybody has a Happy Christmas and
I hope the Food Pantry People have a lot of
food to give to people at Christmas.
- Christmas gift suggestions To your enemy,
forgiveness To an opponent, tolerance To a friend,
your heart To yourself, respect Merry Christmas
- I share in white Christmas dream of our
joy with splendour of Christ’s humble birth;
may your days be bright and merry. Merry White Christmas
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul.
- Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
- We may not be together this Christmas
But just remember that in my heart
You will always be around
Together, by heart and soul, we will celebrate Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Every year we celebrate the holy season of Advent, O God. Every year we pray those beautiful prayers of longing and waiting, and sing those lovely songs of hope and promise.
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”