Quotes are always very inspiring and short and that’s why every year on Christmas people mostly prefer to Xmas quotes. People wish to others with best and special words. Now Christmas is coming and this year people are looking for best and top collection of Xmas quotes. If you as well want to get best and unique collection so, stay in touch with us and get through us huge and best collection.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- Can I have your picture? so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
- There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- Something about an old-fashioned Christmas is hard to forget.
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, from your crummy neighbors.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul.
- Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
- We may not be together this Christmas
But just remember that in my heart
You will always be around
Together, by heart and soul, we will celebrate Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Every year we celebrate the holy season of Advent, O God. Every year we pray those beautiful prayers of longing and waiting, and sing those lovely songs of hope and promise.
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
- Moving between the legs of tables and of chairs, rising or falling, grasping at kisses and toys, advancing boldly, sudden to take alarm, retreating to the corner of arm and knee, eager to be reassured, taking pleasure in the fragrant brilliance of the Christmas tree.
T. S. Eliot
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”