The time of love and happiness is once again coming and it is called Christmas. This year on Christmas wish your boss with inspirational words and through your wishes show him/her that how much you are sincere and honest with work. This year we are presenting you here special and top collection of Christmas greetings messages for boss. Visit this website and get through us your favorite collection and send it to your boss.
- Celebrate and be happy.
May all the good luck this day
brings give us more smiles for the coming year!
- Be happy because the Savior is born.
May the hope and peace He bring be with us all.
- Bosses are such important people
that we have a special day for them.
And I wish that Christmas
every year is a special day for you.
- May this Christmas give us more
time to experience the loving presence
of Christ in our hearts. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas marks the beginning
of a wonderful year for us. Have a joyous Christmas.
- Christmas is the messages
It gives us the hope and confidence
As we know God is loving and caring us
So let us merry Christmas
- Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year…
- Merry Christmas!
I wish you much success in business,
but also personal happiness.
- Merry Christmas!
May God always protect you.
I hope you feel the spirit of the lord.
- We wish you a pleasant Christmas
and not only a good start,
but also a good lock for the next year.
- Save the thank you for being a good boss for boss’ day on October 16th see link below.
If you are not close just keep it to seasons greetings.
- As the years go by it’s nice to have one time out of the year to say its been the best years for me.
Merry Chirstmas & Happy New Year !
- It will sound most natural if it comes from your heart. Say something like what you said — you are a great boss — thank you for your support and your encouragement.
- I think it would be a very polite thing to do. Keeping it simple would be better so it doesn’t seem like your purposely trying to get on his good side.
I think that’s a very good idea myself, and I’ll probably do that in the future.
- Don’t do any kissing up. Just a simple message like:
Thanks for a great Year!
- just say it as you just did, thanks for being a great boss merry christmas.
- we thrived the past year
because of your hard work
creativity and dedication
I’m really grateful for
your tremendous efforts
wishing you all a
joyous christmas season
- Treat yourself to some rest and relaxation – next year you have to faith new challenges.
- We wish you a pleasant Christmas and not only a good start, but also a good lock for the next year.Merry Christmas!
- During this Christmas break, we’ll be thinking of you and the memories you’ll make!