Xmas greetings always very attractive and special and when Christmas comes lots of people always prefer to Xmas greetings. Now the happiest and delightful time is coming and this year wishes your friends with Xmas greetings and makes their Christmas special and memorable. Just stay in touch with us and get through us best collection of Xmas greetings.
- May this Christmas be so special
that you never ever feel lonely again
and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- May this Christmas marks the beginning
of a wonderful year for us. Have a joyous Christmas!
- Wishing you an abundance of friends,
happiness, and fun this holiday season.
- May your Christmas be filled with joy
and happiness. Best wishes for now and the coming year.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh & new
Lets cherish each moment it beholds
Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas
- For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let’s all be jolly!
- I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable
& may the essence of Christmas remains always with u.
- May the Christmas season, fill your home
with joy your heart with love & your life with laughter.
- Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies,
cakes & soak in the beautiful snow.
Merry Christmas to you
- This year, all I want is a gift bag filled with laughter & joy, with you.
Merry Christmas my dear.
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- May this lovely Christmas season bring you delights in all possible forms. May you receive love in abundance and joy that lasts throughout this season. Merry Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones!
- Christmas is all about love and happiness. Because God loved this world so much, he sent us Baby Jesus who is nothing less than a bunch of happiness. Enjoy this beautiful season of Christmas and spread God’s love around you. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New year.
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.
~Ada V. Hendricks
- Be merry all, be merry all,
With holly dress the festive hall;
Prepare the song, the feast, the ball,
To welcome merry Christmas.
- ‘Tis blessed to bestow, and yet,
Could we bestow the gifts we get,
And keep the ones we give away,
How happy were our Christmas day!
- Except the Christ be born again tonight
In dreams of all men, saints and sons of shame,
The world will never see his kingdom bright.
- At Christmas-tide the open hand
Scatters its bounty o’er sea and land,
And none are left to grieve alone,
For Love is heaven and claims its own.
- This Christmas would be special,
In every which way,
You just need to smile,
To make your day a special day,
Because it’s the merry time,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!