This year on Christmas day wish your dear ones with best and unique happy Christmas greetings quotes. This time you should make your and other Christmas special and memorable. So, first of all wish your all dear ones with best and unique words and then enjoy a lot. Stay in touch with us and get through us top and latest collection.
Christmas Greeting Wishes
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire, to gladden your hearts and fill every desire.
- May the holidays refresh your spirit and bring you new inspiration and happiness.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
- There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing. It makes no noise at all. But softly gives itself away.
- For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.
- Happiness– May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Snow n Songs,
Carols n Joys,
Laughter n Love,
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas!!
- A lot of presents under the Christmas tree green,
goodies for the Christmas table,
great family atmosphere,
melody filled with traditional Polish Christmas carols,
as well as a shotgun , bubble Year’s Eve
and dreams come true in the New Year wishes …
Good morning & Merry Christmas 🙂
- Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer…. Who’d have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
- The Church does not superstitiously observe days, merely as days, but as memorials of important facts. Christmas might be kept as well upon one day of the year as another; but there should be a stated day for commemorating the birth of our Saviour, because there is danger that what may be done on any day, will be neglected. ~Samuel Johnson
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.
~Ada V. Hendricks
- Be merry all, be merry all,
With holly dress the festive hall;
Prepare the song, the feast, the ball,
To welcome merry Christmas.
~William Robert Spencer
- ‘Tis blessed to bestow, and yet,
Could we bestow the gifts we get,
And keep the ones we give away,
How happy were our Christmas day!
- Except the Christ be born again tonight
In dreams of all men, saints and sons of shame,
The world will never see his kingdom bright.
- At Christmas-tide the open hand
Scatters its bounty o’er sea and land,
And none are left to grieve alone,
For Love is heaven and claims its own.
~Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- This Christmas would be special,
In every which way,
You just need to smile,
To make your day a special day,
Because it’s the merry time,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!