The time of Christmas is always beautiful and wonderful because every year Christmas bring lots of happiness for all. People always excited for Christmas because they get long holiday and spend their time with their loved ones. As well people wish to each other’s with best greetings wishes. This time we will recommend to all wish your loved ones with our top 20 Christmas greetings wishes and show them your love and honesty. We are sure our Christmas collection will inspire you. For more wishes and cards just stay in touch with us. We will update the more Christmas categories soon according to the latest demand and trend.
Top Christmas Greetings Wishes
- Each card you receive is a sign of amity, may you receive and send many Christmas cards and many Christmas wishes.
- We hope all Christmas wishes come true, and all the stresses of life are forgotten in the warmth of this holiday season.
- I love Christmas.
I receive a lot of
I can’t wait to exchange.
- May the miracle of Christmas bring you love,
May the New Year bless you with joy,
I wish you laughter and happiness,
Peace, hope and Happy Holidays!
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Hope you have a remember-forever-and-ever kind of holiday.
- Merry Christmas! May God always protect you. I hope you feel the spirit of the lord.
- Christmas can’t be bought from a store . . . Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.
- Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy. Merry Christmas!
- Good cheer, great hope and the best that the Christmas season has to offer for you and your family as you celebrate this time of togetherness. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Love and Joy came down on the earth
on Christmas day 2 make you happy & cheerful.
May Christmas spread cheer in your life…
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest
festival of the revolving year –
and yet, for all that, when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the
basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- Christmas is a season for kindling the
fire for hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- May the magic of Christmas brings you Happiness,
Cheers and fun into your life Merry Christmas to you
- I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write.
May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
- Of all religions, the Christian should of course
inspire the most tolerance,
but until now Christians have been
the most intolerant of all men.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
May it bring you joy, happiness
and everything else you deserve.
- I hope that your Christmas would be
enjoyable and may the essence of
Christmas remains always with you.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is
because he knows
where all the bad girls live.
- If there was one area of Houston you could give support to,
with no regard, to money, religion, creed, etc where would it be?
- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
have a great new year! Hopefully Santa
will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those
who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love
of the season! Season’s Greetings!
- Jingle bells
what fun it is to
wish our friends
a very happy merry Christmas.
- Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
- Santa told me you’d been very good this year,
I told him it was just lack of opportunity
- Let’s gather around and celebrate
the dawn of sparkling New Year.
May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
- May your life be colorful
magnificent, shimmering and Joyful,
As the magic of Christmas spreads on you